IDM puts “Do good to do well” at the heart of its 2012 conference
Released 02 February 2012: The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing has taken a radical step with this year’s IDM B2B Marketing Conference by putting corporate responsibility at the heart of its message.
The conference, “New world, new values, new order”, sponsored by Dun & Bradstreet, will be held at London’s Commonwealth Club on 24 May 2012 and opens with a keynote from global agency network, Euro RSCG: “Why good business is better business”.
IDM B2B Council Chair, Debbie Williams F IDM says:
“Today’s world has changed the way it sees things. Individuals can take on corporations and corporations need to take notice. Today we need to treat customers as people treat people. Listening, responding, nurturing, respecting; building a strategy based on helping them, not exploiting them. This year’s conference will prove good business is better business and will give delegates the ideas, tools and practical advice to take back to the benefit of their own business.”
Agenda highlights include:
- Why good business is better business: why transparency and authenticity are the new rules of modern business
- Think global, grow faster: what smaller companies can learn from the “big boys” (and vice versa)
- Understanding today’s digital exhaust: how leading innovators are using a dynamic customer view to drive campaigns
- Automated lead nurturing: this time it’s personal! Strategies that really do fine-tune the needs and demands of today’s B2B buyer
- How to become a socially-enabled business: taking the virtual world to the next level and putting it at the heart of your strategy
- Trust in the Cloud: compliance and security issues plus a 5-point guide to the new cookie legislation
Simon Knight, Channel Manager at conference sponsor D&B comments:
“D&B is delighted to be the headline sponsor for the 9th IDM B2B Marketing Conference. The programme covers the latest thinking and practical takeaways from the leading brands and marketers, providing an essential opportunity to think differently and lead organisations to success.”
Conference case studies will be from brands including IBM, Telefonica, KLM, Psion, Iron Mountain and Pitney Bowes, and the agenda will be enhanced with four practical breakout sessions and an entertaining and insightful panel debate.
Full programme and booking details are available on the IDM website, where delegates can save over £100 if they book before 30 March.
Note to editors
For more information contact Juliet Hilditch on 020 8614 0229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.