IDM Student Marketing Competition 2015
Set up your student agency, get stuck into a real-life marketing brief and pitch your solution to a real-life client. You’ll get priceless hands-on experience, the chance to win prizes and the opportunity to meet and impress marketing’s top VIPs.
Enter the IDM Student Marketing Competition 2015 and tackle a marketing brief for Student Beans. Work in teams of 3 to 6 under the supervision of your lecturer and here’s what you’ll get.
- £250 of Amazon vouchers and goodies from Krispy Kremes for each member of the winning team
- A taste of what it really takes to create a marketing solution and pitch it to a client
- A great boost for your CV – the competition is widely recognised and your hands-on experience will give you the edge over other graduate candidates
- The real possibility your ideas could be used in the client’s future marketing plans
- A chance to impress – you’ll meet industry VIPs who can offer internships and marketing jobs
- Priceless, hands-on, real-world marketing experience
Here’s how it works
Written submissions will be judged by a panel of marketing professionals, including your Beans Group client, and the three highest-scoring finalists get the chance to present their ideas in a live central London pitch. Finalists then join a gala reception with some of the best marketers in the business where the winners are announced and prizes given.
About the IDM Student Competition
This well-established competition provides great experience for students to work on a challenging and real-life assignment. The brief invites solutions that cover all aspects of direct, data and digital marketing and there’s a real chance that if the client likes what is presented to them, they’ll use it in a live campaign. It is also used by lecturers as a valuable teaching aid on marketing and business courses.
When? Launch date 30 September 2014
Entry deadline: midday, Friday 1 May 2015
Register for your team code: Register »
Upload your competition report: Upload report »