Enrich your knowledge, your marketing and your all-important network of top-quality contacts
Originated in conjunction with our five elite advisory Councils, IDM events bring you up-to-the-moment case studies and briefings on the topics impacting your marketing right now. Just some of the brands sharing their insights in 2012 were Google, IBM, Forrester and Sony. Hear more incisive presentations, join candid panel Q&As and enjoy some of the best networking in the business throughout 2013.
|25 Jun 2013||Knowledge & Network: IDM Digital and Data Councils||London|
|19 Sep 2013||Knowledge & Network: Latest trends from the IDM Digital Council||London|
|24 Oct 2013||Knowledge & Network: What’s working in B2B?||London|
|21 Nov 2013||Knowledge & Network: What’s new in data?||London|
|05 Dec 2013||Knowledge & Network: Digital trends to watch in 2014||London|
|18 Jun 2013||The B2B Summit 2013||The Brewery, EC1Y|
|20 Jun 2013||DMA West and Wales Summer Ball||The Daffodil, Cheltenham|
Every one of our events, large or small, brings the unique IDM knowledge network to life. Whenever and wherever you join us, you'll:
- Meet, learn from and debate with speakers who are the experts in their field
- Mix with fellow professionals, build your business relationships
- Stay in touch with the latest practices in direct and digital marketing
- Revitalise your motivation for your work and career
- Earn valuable CPD points towards the IDM, CIM and other schemes
A year-round programme offers two principal types of event:
- Major annual events charting and predicting marketing's ongoing evolution: These 'red letter' events, including the Annual IDM Lecture, bring you top marketing speakers from around the world, high-profile personalities from inside and outside the profession — and the good company of your fellow professionals.
- More intimate, regular events focusing on specific themes: If you're looking for updates on topical or specialist subjects, there are regular evening events. Whatever the occasion – a workshop to refresh your skills, a seminar on a popular theme or a thought-leadership masterclass for seniors — you'll find a significant social element to the proceedings.