Enrich your knowledge, your marketing and your all-important network of top-quality contacts
Originated in conjunction with our five elite advisory Councils, IDM events bring you up-to-the-moment case studies and briefings on the topics impacting your marketing right now. Just some of the brands sharing their insights in 2013 were Google, IBM, The Guardian and O2. Hear more incisive presentations, join candid panel Q&As and enjoy some of the best networking in the business throughout 2015.
|02 Sep 2015||Qualifications Open Evening||London|
|09 Sep 2015||Knowledge & Network: Data Evening||TBC|
|07 Oct 2015||Knowledge & Network: Digital Evening||TBC|
|Date||External events and webinars||Location|
|30 Sep 2015||eCommerce Expo 2015||Olympia, National Hall, London|
|09 Oct 2015||The Professional Copywiters' Network Conference 2015||The Haberdashers’ Company, Haberdashers’ Hall, 18 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9HQ|
Every one of our events, large or small, brings the unique IDM knowledge network to life. Whenever and wherever you join us, you'll:
- Meet, learn from and debate with speakers who are the experts in their field
- Mix with fellow professionals, build your business relationships
- Stay in touch with the latest practices in direct and digital marketing
- Revitalise your motivation for your work and career
- Earn valuable CPD points towards the IDM, CIM and other schemes
A year-round programme offers two principal types of event:
- Major annual events charting and predicting marketing's ongoing evolution: These 'red letter' events, including the Annual IDM Lecture, bring you top marketing speakers from around the world, high-profile personalities from inside and outside the profession — and the good company of your fellow professionals.
- More intimate, regular events focusing on specific themes: If you're looking for updates on topical or specialist subjects, there are regular evening events. Whatever the occasion – a workshop to refresh your skills, a seminar on a popular theme or a thought-leadership masterclass for seniors — you'll find a significant social element to the proceedings.