Web Analytics: Measurement through Digital Intelligence
Measuring customer interactions across a complex and ever-changing multichannel environment is a constant challenge. This one-day course helps you accurately analyse digital data, understand your customers’ needs, implement insight-led decision making and create a digitally intelligent culture.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Achieve a single customer view by understanding their complex interactions across multiple touch points
- Accurately measure digital data and identify business critical issues using top diagnostic techniques
- Apply digital optimisation and analytic techniques to understand what customers want
- Develop a digital analysis framework and measurement strategy
- Implement insight led decision making and create a digitally intelligent culture
Who should attend:
This course is designed for marketers who are using web analytics data to make decisions based upon performance data, and who are looking to get more from that data.
Previous delegates include:
- Marketing Analyst (SAGE Publications)
- Senior Marketing Consultant (RBS Insurance)
- Marketing Manager (Nationwide Building Society)
Understanding the complex view of a customer interaction
- How to understand today’s complex customer interaction behaviour and the challenges in achieving and leveraging a true single customer view
- Top diagnostic techniques to help you focus on business critical issues
- Understanding the different types of digital data available and techniques to ensure accuracy is achieved through proper measurement
Techniques to help you understand through the data what your customers want
- The importance of implementing marketing effectiveness techniques and procedures
- Introduction to digital optimisation techniques, including product performance modelling, best next action customer personalisation and automation
Gaining the digital intelligence you need to be successful
- A framework for analysis
- The importance of implementing a measurement strategy
- Tool selection and configuration within this process
- Reporting best practice techniques
- Developing insight led decision making
Matt Banks is a Senior Consultant at PwC within Digital Intelligence. Prior to PwC, Matt was Client Director at Logan Tod for five years, running digital optimisation and intelligence projects with clients including British Gas, BBC Worldwide, EMAP, ASOS, John Lewis Partnership, Swiftcover and RBS Insurance. Before joining Logan Tod, Matt headed up a Digital Insight Team at Lloyds Banking Group.
Adrian Nash is a Senior Consultant at PwC within Digital Intelligence. Previously he was Head of Insight at Logan Tod and was responsible for all insight techniques, including web analytics. Prior to Logan Tod Adrian was at AKQA building and developing analytical tools to help companies like Sainsbury’s and Orange understand the impact of their online marketing activity.
John D'Arcy has helped clients measure and optimise their marketing communications for over 15 years and is an authority on web analytics, data visualisation and statistical modelling. He has used techniques such as segmentation; targeting and econometric modelling to drive increases in Marketing ROI in the media, technology, automotive, financial, and FMCG industries.
John’s analysis has been used for projects as diverse as developing the measurement strategy for Intel’s online retail stores to the optimisation of Ford’s car dealer network across Europe. John’s team of analysts are certified web professionals in a number of technologies including Google Analytics, Webtrends and Omniture.
"Extremely thorough and in-depth, with a high standard of speakers who are experts in their field. Great value for money."
Sarah Blackwell, Assistant Managing Director, That Company Called IF
"You will discover it's not only about Web Analytics, its much more than the web."
David Simeon, Internet Marketing Manger, Pitney Bowes International
"Great informative course, from the industry experts! "
Lee Parker Cert DigM, Digital and Database Marketing Executive, Bedford College
"An excellent course to focus on the key requirements needed for digital analytics. It's given me lots of ideas to take forward which can be applied across a wide range of services, customers and partnerships to drive improvements."
Paula Forster Cert DigM, Business Partner, Leicestershire County Council
If you have any queries, please contact the team on 020 8614 0277 or email email@example.com.