IDM Member Grades and Fees
IDM membership is open to all marketers who are looking to keep abreast of our ever-evolving profession. There is a membership grade for everyone, the grade you qualify for is dependent upon your qualifications and/or experience.
|Membership grade||Subscriptions rate|
|Member (M IDM)||£170 plus VAT (@20%) = £204|
|Affiliate Member||£170 plus VAT (@20%) = £204|
|Associate Member (A IDM)||£140 plus VAT (@20%) = £168|
|Corporate Member||Various packages available|
To join as an Associate Member (A IDM) you should:
- have an IDM professional Diploma (previously IDM Certificate)
- or hold a diploma, degree or recognised certificate majoring in marketing or a marketing-related subject and have at least one years' experience
- or have at least three years’ experience in a marketing role.
To join as a Member (M IDM) you should:
- have an IDM Postgraduate Diploma (previously known as the IDM Diploma)
- or hold an IDM Professional Diploma (previously known as the IDM Certificate) and at least three years' experience
- or hold a diploma, degree or recognised certificate majoring in marketing or a marketing-related subject, and at least four years’ experience
- or at least six years’ experience in a marketing role.
* Experience is defined as "first-hand practitioner responsibility for direct marketing or digital marketing planning and execution, resource management and budgetary control."
For further guidance on membership grades, or special rates for full-time university students and lecturers, please call 020 8614 0277.