My Directory entry
Use this facility to update your networking entry in the Directory of Members. For more on how your entry will be viewed and used by others, see rules of use.
Your entry in the Directory of Members is customisable. You can decide not to display your details. To change the contact details used in your entry, go to My details.
Rules of use
- The Directory lists those who have consented to publication of their details for the purposes of informal contact with fellow IDM members.
- No part of the Directory may be used for the purposes of commercial solicitation or systematic promotion. Any commercial representation through this Directory will create an understandably poor reception of your services and organisation by those you contact.
- The Directory contents remain the property of the IDM.
- To safeguard members' interests, records have been seeded. Misuse will be viewed as a contravention of the IDM's Code of Conduct.
- The IDM accepts no liability for actions taken on the basis of the information provided.
Only IDM members receive an entry in the IDM Directory of Members.
Sorry, you do not have access to the details on this page, because either:
- you are not logged in;
- you have logged in using a temporary member/user no.
If you have a permanent member/user no., please use this to log in now.
If you have only recently joined or registered, you might have used your temporary member/user no. to log in. You must wait until you receive your permanent no. from the IDM before trying to access the details on this page. We do apologise for any inconvenience this delay causes, but it is important for maintaining site security. Call +44 (0)20 8614 0277 or email email@example.com if you require further assistance.