Qualifications in Digital Marketing
The future of marketing is undeniably digital. As other marketing and advertising budgets are hit by economic dips, digital one-to-one marketing shows a continually healthy growth. And the trend is here to stay and become more prevalent.
Why study digital with the IDM?
- Recognised by businesses as Europe’s leading professional qualifications in digital marketing
- Gain a real-world understanding of digital technologies, applications and techniques
- The IDM’s faculty of digital trainers include many of the UK’s leading digital experts
- Join the alumni of over 1500 digital graduates for networking opportunities
- Graduates with IDM digital qualifications are in huge demand by leading businesses
If you’re serious about a marketing career at any level, in any business sector, digital qualifications from the IDM will enhance your chances of success.
Designed for marketers whose responsibilities include implementing digital marketing campaigns and need to understand all the applications from email and search to mobile and social media.
You will gain an applied understanding of how digital marketing can be exploited to meet your communications and commercial objectives. You will learn how to apply the key technologies, tools and techniques within digital marketing effectively, and how to successfully integrate online tools and media within the overall marketing mix.
Aimed at managers responsible for planning, managing and resourcing digital and integrated projects within marketing objectives. It is relevant to managers responsible for channels, direct marketing, CRM, customer loyalty and ecommerce.
You will learn how to manage the people, information, technology and services needed to ensure the effective implementation of your organisation's digital marketing plans. You will also learn how to closely align digital marketing strategy with business objectives and how to achieve the optimum return on your organisation's investment in digital marketing activities.