Being able to call on a network of like-minded people will open up opportunities and allow you to gain invaluable insights from others facing similar challenges. They can help you tackle big issues, build your business, recommend good people and introduce you to exciting opportunities. And, unlike with online only networks, they are people you can meet and talk to face-to-face, to debate issues and share knowledge.
IDM Membership increases your earning potential
Recent independent economic research conducted by the Market Research Society (2016)
has shown that individuals with professional membership and qualifications stand to earn on average an additional £152,000 throughout their career. Without doubt, IDM membership significantly strengthens your CV and impresses employers.
Network with industry leaders
As an IDM Member you’ll get the opportunity to meet and learn from some of the leading figures in direct, data and digital marketing. People you’d otherwise not get the chance to meet and from whom you can gain the valuable insights that will help you build your career.
Access to Euromonitor reports
IDM Membership offers you access to world-renowned Euromonitor research and reports (normally £375 each). Euromonitor’s proprietary international research can help you identify opportunities and develop growth strategies for your sector in markets worldwide.
Special events and CPD
In addition, you’ll be invited to attend member events featuring respected industry speakers, enjoy a discount on all your IDM training and work towards the IDM Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Award.
How IDM Membership works for you
● Grow your network: meet and debate with experienced marketers
● Gain valuable insights: access Euromonitor reports to inform your decision making
● Expand your knowledge: enjoy membership discounts on all IDM courses
● Learn and share experience: attend a range of events hosted by the IDM & DMA
● Shape the industry: take part in the DMA Talent mentoring scheme as a mentor or mentee
● Demonstrate professional growth: as a member you’ll have access to our CPD scheme
To find out more information about the benefits of IDM membership, get in touch with our membership team on 0208 614 0233 or email email@example.com