Trovus provides technology which builds profiles of organisations visiting your website. We work with b2b organisations to take value from this intelligence via a managed service. Typical clients include Eversheds, IBM, Cisco, Coast Digital, Smith & Williamson, Intendance and the IDM.
The typical Client Issues that our combination of technology and managed services help to address are:
- We’re not driving enough cross-selling opportunities from our client base.
- Our conversion rate of prospects to clients needs to be higher.
- We do lots of marketing campaigns but we don't know which ones are truly effective.
- We have limited resources and need to work smarter not harder.
- Senior management doesn’t understand the value of marketing.
Trovus through our Technology and Managed services helps clients to achieve these benefits:
- Save time - focus activity on organisations who are demonstrating a high level of engagement with you.
- Convert more opportunities - act at exactly the right time to maximise chances of converting and winning new business.
- Create new cross-selling opportunities - find and action cross-selling opportunities that you weren't previously aware of.
- Prove the ROI of each marketing campaign by showing how organisations you care about engage with you.
- Create new sales opportunities you weren’t previously aware of.
Sample Case Studies are:
UK Financial services organisation gets 3 fold ROI in 12 months - www.trovus.co.uk/case-study/b2b-marketing-strategies
Morgan Cole Solicitors gets an ROI within 1 month - www.trovus.co.uk/case-study/b2b-revenue-generation-from-the-web
Coast Digital wins a new £30k contract - www.trovus.co.uk/case-study/generate-web-revenues
To understand how Trovus could work for your b2b organisation – go to www.trovus.co.uk or contact Caspar Craven on 0845 450 6864.