For those interested in career opportunities within data, digital and analytics.
What is the Creative Data Programme?
This is data done differently.
Rethink what you thought you knew about data by exploring how it’s used in marketing – apply now for your opportunity to be a part of the Creative Data Academy 2019.
The data and marketing industry is evolving at lightning speed and it needs talented people to think differently and push boundaries to produce extraordinary things.
Skills in maths, social sciences, human behaviour, insight, technology and analysis are high in demand and if you have great analytical skills, a career in data-driven marketing could be the one for you.
The Creative Data Academy will show you the ins and outs of data-driven marketing by demonstrating the incredible things that can be achieved with data as well as inviting you to explore the variety of roles you could find yourself in.
Join us at a 3 day academy to:
- Work on a marketing campaign for a famous brand using data and analytics
- Gain industry insights by attending talks from senior data experts
- Visit a global marketing agency to explore how brands use data to develop their business strategies
- Mingle with industry professionals looking to recruit at our networking evening
Locations: London: 1st – 3rd April 2019, Manchester: 24th – 26th April 2019 & Edinburgh: July 2019 (exact dates tbc)
Creative Data is free to attend and accommodation and the majority of meals are provided.
Applications for London and Manchester are now closed
Join us at a 1 day laboratory to:
- Tackle a data-related brief set by an exciting brand in a hackathon-style event
- Network and meet like-minded individuals and industry professionals
- Gain industry insights from data experts on hand to help
Locations: London, Southampton, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Newcastle, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
Please note: Edinburgh's lab at Whitespace is a fringe event of Data Fest. Find out more here.
Creative Data is free to attend and lunch will be provided.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com and give us a follow on Twitter (@DMATalent) and Instagram (@dma_talent)