What is the Creative Data Programme?
This is data done differently
Rethink what you thought you knew about data by exploring how it’s used in marketing - apply now for your opportunity to be a part of the Creative Data Academy 2019.
The data and marketing industry is evolving at lightning speed and it needs talented people to think differently and push boundaries to produce extraordinary things.
Skills in maths, social sciences, human behaviour, insight, technology and analysis are high in demand and if you have great analytical skills, a career in data-driven marketing could be the one for you.
The Creative Data Academy will show you the ins and outs of data-driven marketing by demonstrating the incredible things that can be achieved with data as well as inviting you to explore the variety of roles you could find yourself in.
Read about the experience of a student from 2018's Creative Data Academy Birmingham here.
- Produce a marketing campaign:Work on a marketing campaign: for a famous brand, using data and analytics
- Gain industry insight:Gain industry insights: attend talks from senior data experts
- Visit a global marketing agency:Visit a global marketing agency: explore how brands use data to develop their business strategies.
- Networking evening:Networking evening: network with industry professionals looking to recruit talented graduates
3-day Creative Data Academies:
London, 1 - 3 April 2019
Manchester, 24 - 26 April 2019
Edinburgh July 2019 (exact dates tbc)
Applications for the London & Manchester Academies close 17 February and applications for the Edinburgh Academy close 12 May 2019.
- Produce a marketing campaign:Tackle a brief: put your skills to the test in a hackathon style event set by an exciting brand
- Networking evening:Networking: meet like-minded individuals and industry professionals who will offer invaluable insights
London, Southampton, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow, Edinburgh.
Find out more about our creative data programme here