What is the Creative Data Programme?
Data is the world's most valuable resource, so why wouldn't you want to work in one of the fastest growing industries? The Creative Data programme will introduce you to the opportunities available to you in this fascinating and rapidly evolving industry.
Skills in maths, social sciences, human behaviour, insight, technology and analysis are high in demand and if you have great analytical skills, the data industry is perfect for you.
Join us at one of our 3-day immersive academies to explore the scope of career paths in data available within the data and marketing industry. Or, if you're looking to get a taste of what working in data and marketing is like, come along to one of our 1-day hackathon style laboratories.
Read about the experience of a student from 2018's Creative Data Academy Birmingham here.
- Produce a marketing campaign:Work on a marketing campaign: for a famous brand, using data and analytics
- Gain industry insight:Gain industry insights: attend talks from senior data experts
- Visit a global marketing agency:Visit a global marketing agency: explore how brands use data to develop their business strategies.
- Networking evening:Networking evening: network with industry professionals looking to recruit talented graduates
3-day Creative Data Academies:
Our 3-day Creative Data Academies will return spring 2019.
Register your interest here to make sure you're one of the first to know when applications open.
- Produce a marketing campaign:Tackle a brief: put your skills to the test in a hackathon style event set by an exciting brand
- Networking evening:Networking: meet like-minded individuals and industry professionals who will offer invaluable insights
We'll be running our 1-day labs in the following locations:
London, Southampton, Bristol, Cardiff, Manchester, Leeds, Newcastle, Glasgow.
Please note that applications for the Glasgow lab have now closed.
Find out more about our creative data programme here
Labs supported by: