The DMA Breakthrough Award runs in partnership with the DMA Awards
, giving aspiring creatives the opportunity to work on a creative brief set by a well known brand.
We're working on the brief for 2019's award and to be one of the first to see it when it's released, register your interest here
The DMA Breakthrough Award gives students the opportunity to:
- • Build their portfolios with real client work
- • Experience what it’s like to work on a real-life client brief
- • Get feedback and advice from industry experts and creative directors on their work
- • Win a major marketing industry award
If successful to pitching stage, finalist teams are invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of industry experts at a central London location. The finalists are then invited to attend the DMA Awards to soak up the finest creative work from the past year as well as importantly finding out if they took Gold, Silver or Bronze.
- • The 2018 brief challenged aspiring creatives to re-position Direct Line to a younger target audience by:
- • Driving quotes and sales for new car insurance
- • Building awareness and excitement for the brand and telematics product
- • Increase understanding and awareness of telematics/’black box’ insurance
You can download 2018's brief here
Find out about the 2018 DMA Breakthrough Award winners here