The DMA Breakthrough Award runs in partnership with the DMA Awards
, and returns for 2018 with Direct Line sponsoring this year’s challenge.
Download the brief here
The DMA Breakthrough Award gives students the opportunity to:
- • The 2018 brief challenges aspiring creatives to re-position Direct Line to a younger target audience by:
- • Driving quotes and sales for new car insurance
- • Building awareness and excitement for the brand and telematics product
- • Increase understanding and awareness of telematics/’black box’ insurance
- • Build their portfolios with real client work
- • Experience what it’s like to work on a real-life client brief
- • Get feedback and advice from industry experts and creative directors on their work
- • Win a major marketing industry award
If successful to pitching stage, finalist teams are invited to pitch their ideas to a panel of industry experts at a central London location. The finalists are then invited to attend the DMA Awards to soak up the finest creative work from the past year as well as importantly finding out if they took Gold, Silver or Bronze.
Submit your entry here. Applications close 4th November 11:59pm.
Find out about the 2017 DMA Breakthrough Award winners here