What is Creative Data Academy?
Every year, Creative Data Academy invites 30 students to join us for a free 3-day workshop to explore graduate career paths in data, within the marketing and advertising industry. This area of work has become one of the fastest growing sectors for employment and skills in maths, social sciences, human behaviour, insight, technology and analysis are in high demand.
View our Creative Data Academy flipbook
- Produce a marketing campaign:Work on a marketing campaign: for a famous brand, using data and analytics
- Gain industry insight:Gain industry insights: attend talks from senior data experts
- Visit a global marketing agency:Visit a global marketing agency: explore how brands use data to develop their business strategies.
- Networking evening:Networking evening: network with industry professionals looking to recruit talented graduates
Who can apply?
Entries are open to both undergraduates and postgraduates studying any degree subject.
In particular, we are looking for students who have a passion for finding meaningful patterns in data and are curious to learn how brands use analytics.
Key dates and information
Apply by 10 Feb 2017
- when10-12 April 2017
- where Central London
- priceFree (including accommodation and meals)
Creative Data Academy will also run in Scotland. Dates TBC.
Follow updates on Twitter @IDMNextGen
Sponsored by RAPP, The Economist, Model Citizens, Aquila Insight and REaD Group: