Introducing content marketing
Creating a content strategy
- Learn why content marketing is important
- Understand the consumer challenge content marketers face
Setting objectives and KPIs
- Learn why you need a content strategy
- Discover what your content strategy should cover and deliver
- Advance your content plans into content strategies.
Using insights to understand your audience
- Learn how to set SMART objectives and KPIs to achieve.
- Understand who a content marketing audience includes
- Understand the importance of personas and how to create them
- Understand how content marketing fits in the customer journey
Identifying the channels best suited to your content
- Learn how brands create great stories
- Understand what a content “sweet spot” is
- Apply the hero, hub, and hygiene model to your content creation
Managing your strategy
- Understand how to use the converged media model
- Know what to question when content planning
- Assess the best channels to use for both B2B and B2C content marketing
- Learn about the importance of using a content calendar
Curating and optimising your content
- Effectively manage the delivery of your content strategy
- Learn about the content lifecycle
- Understand the importance of a Content Management System (CMS)
- Learn about content curation
- Understand the amplification of content
- Understand how to measure and test your content marketing activities
Upgrade to a Professional Certificate
You can upgrade to a Professional Certificate for just £375 + VAT.
Our Professional Certificate in Content marketing is the equivalent to a QCF level 5 i.e. a Foundation degree.
In order to upgrade, you will need to complete two 1 hour online exams. Both exams will be multiple choice.
If you are interested in upgrading, or would like some more information, please contact IDM Customer Services on 020 8614 0277.