To support your studies
Monthly live expert webinars covering hot topics such as Blockchain, AI, GDPR, Behavioural Economics and Predictive Analytics. Recordings will be available in your online learning account.
Every delegate has an online learning account which includes:
- Modules on the key digital channels (Mobile, SEM, Social, Content, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Email Marketing)
- Financial Analysis Module
- World class DMA research, including the latest Consumer Attitudes to Privacy paper and annual email studies reflecting the attitudes of marketers and consumers.
- Links to industry leading blogs, whitepapers and websites.
- Access to the DMA Awards case studies, showcasing industry leading campaigns including IKEA, Honda and Paypal
- Monthly expert webinars covering hot topics such as Blockchain, AI, GDPR, Behavioural Economics and Predictive Analytics. Recordings will be available in your online learning account.
Delegates are automatically enrolled as IDM members, giving access to events and a free Euromonitor subscription for the latest consumer research (worth £170 pa).
Exams and assessments
In order to attain the Postgraduate Diploma in Data-Driven Marketing with B2B you must successfully pass two assignments and one exam. You will also need to submit a professional practice report.
You will have six weeks to complete each assignment and three hours to complete the exam. You will have three weeks to complete the professional practice report.
Exams take place in March, June and November at over 3,500 venues around the world.
Pass marks and grades
Assignment marks are weighted. Assignment 1 is weighted at 40% and Assignment 2 is weighted at 60%.
To pass you will need a minimum of 45% in each assignment and exam to pass. You will also need to pass the professional practice report.
If one or both assignments don’t meet the minimum pass mark, your tutor will discuss this with you and may be considered by the Board of Examiners in conjunction with your exam results.
To obtain a CREDIT you must pass both papers and achieve an overall average of 60%. For a DISTINCTION you must pass both papers and achieve an overall average of 70%.