To register your interest on the next cohort please email us here.
Discover how to apply key digital technologies, tools and techniques and successfully integrate them within the overall marketing mix to meet your objectives.
Upon completion of your studies, you will be able to effectively plan and apply digital technologies and techniques - and to continuously improve the value that digital media and channels contribute to your marketing success.
Who is it for?
Marketing communications professionals who implement or are involved with digital or multichannel marketing campaigns and need a grounding in digital tools as part of their job. It would also benefit those who want a broader understanding of what is required of digital channels.
These are just some of the select few, forward-thinking organisations represented on this qualification:
- Dagmar Oy
- MTV Oy
- Sanoma Media Finland Oy
- Kesko Oyj
- Veikkaus Oy
- VR-Yhtma Oy
- Dr. Oetker Suomi Oy
- Altia Plc
- IF Vahinkovakuutus Oyi
- Berner Oy
- OP Vakuutus Oy
Delivered through a stream of online
content, run over 12 months, with personal tutor email support.
1x1 day and 1x2 day face-to-face
sessions held in Finland, which take place in addition to the online learning.
Fees include cost of studies, support resources, tuition and examinations.
Book before 1st
October 2018 - €3,024
Book before 1st December 2018 - €3,192
Any bookings after 1st December 2018 - €3,360
Book before 1st October 2018 - €3,572
Book before 1st December 2018 - €3,770
Any bookings after 1st December 2018 - €3,969
If the payer, individual or company, is VAT registered and can provide a valid EU VAT number they will not be charged VAT. If the payer is not VAT registered, individual or company, they will incur a VAT cost.
How do I enrol?
You can submit your booking via email
with the following information:
- Your title, first and last names
- Job title/position
- Company name (please indicate if IAB member)
- Address, telephone no.
- Email address (to be used for study correspondence)
- If a different person or department is paying your invoice then remember to tell us their name and address as well.
If you would like to discuss your application or have any questions please call us on 020 8614 0227
To support your studies
Every delegate has an online learning account
- eLearning modules on each of the 16 topics, including webinars and learning checks
- World class DMA research, including the latest Consumer Attitudes to Privacy paper and annual email studies reflecting the attitudes of marketers and consumers.
- Best practice guides from DMA councils on topics like social media, data, etc.
- Case studies from DMA Awards winners going back to 2011.
- Links to industry leading blogs, whitepapers and websites.
- Access to the DMA Awards case studies, showcasing industry leading campaigns including IKEA, Honda and Paypal
Delegates are automatically enrolled as IDM members
, giving access to events and a free Euromonitor subscription for the latest consumer research (worth £170 pa)
Exams and assessments
In order to attain the Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing you must successfully pass two assignments and one exam.
You will have five weeks to complete each assignment and three hours to complete the exam.
Exams take place in November at over 3,500 venues around the world.
Pass marks and grades
Assignment marks are weighted. Assignment 1 is weighted at 40% and Assignment 2 is weighted at 60%.
To pass you will need a minimum of 45% in each assignment and exam to pass.
If one or both assignments don’t meet the minimum pass mark, your tutor will discuss this with you and may be considered by the Board of Examiners in conjunction with your exam results.
To obtain a CREDIT you must pass both papers and achieve an overall average of 60%. For a DISTINCTION you must pass both papers and achieve an overall average of 70%.