The programme is structured around the tried-and-trusted RACE Planning framework which covers all aspects of digital marketing needed to grow a business. It is used by Smart Insights members from the largest businesses like Barclays, BT E-commerce, IKEA and GSK through mid-size businesses across all sectors to one person businesses.
Introduction - What’s Hot and What’s Next in Digital? Who are the digital marketing leaders and what can we learn from them? Applying 3 planning frameworks to drive growth, including PR Smith’s SOSTAC® and Smart Insights RACE planning.
1. Plan – Creating a digital marketing strategy
2. Reach – Boosting website visits and social network growth
- Gap analysis – where do you need to improve? Review your performance by customising Google Analytics to your business
- Set objectives – selecting the KPIs for 90-day planning with RACE
- Define Strategy – which activities, team skills and marketing technology will drive growth - prioritizing your activities in a roadmap
- Create a lifecycle plan of layered targeting for better audience engagement
- Defining your brand’s online value proposition and experience
3. Act – Encouraging interactions and leads online?
- Reviewing your current media effectiveness and setting long-term targets
- Search marketing – making it work better
- How to manage inbound owned and earned media marketing including influencer outreach
- Paid media – what is worth investing in?
- Creating your acquisition and campaign plan
4. Convert – Generating online and offline sales using from existing contacts
- Customer journey analysis – understanding today’s multichannel customer
- Visitor profiling
- Devloping a Content Marketing Strategy and optimizing content
- Optimise Landing Pages
- Content - Campaign planning
5. Engage – Developing customer loyalty and growth using online marketing
- Lead nurturing / Remarketing
- Web personalisation
- Assisted selling
- Multichannel selling
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Driving customer loyalty, retention and growth
- Customer Service and Success
- Customer Web Experiences
- Customer Email marketing
- Social media