This comprehensive course will guide delegates through:
- What is your objective? Getting new profitable customers, nurturing leads, or getting customers to spend more? Learn how to ask the right questions to get the right answers to solve your campaign problems whether its lead quality, driving digital demand, or keeping sales happy.
- What have you got? Understand how to make the most of your existing resources, and helping you fill the gaps – as we all have more to do and less time to do it, these practical tips will help you stay in control. Take part in a website health check to find out what you need to improve.
- Where will you focus? Using data and research to plan for success to ensure you reach the right target audience to fuel your business growth.
- How will you reach your customers? Learn what media you should be using when, from digital inbound SEM to outbound push email and direct mail.
- Which content do I need? This short sharp session will help you solve your content planning problems, with a practical toolkit to take away.
- Learn how to maximise your leads with best practice lead forms and b2b data capture at all touch points.
- Understand when and how to power up your campaigns using PR and social media, from trend hacking to empowering the sales force to amplify your marketing messages.
- Build it once, do it many times. Take part in a practical campaign planning exercise, to build robust end to end processes and design the right customer journey.
- From top of the funnel to the bottom. Learn which Martech tools will accelerate your success and discover how to link the offline (phone) with online to maximise your ROMI.
- Understanding the analytics. What to measure, when, and how - from the essential Google stats on your website, to campaign engagement to sales ready leads.
The general organisation level the course is aimed at is those relatively new (less than 4 years’ experience) to B2B marketing, marketers wanting to refresh their knowledge and understanding as well as updating and benchmarking their businesses to incorporate the latest B2B marketing best practice & consumer marketers making the switch to B2B.
This course will provide delegates with:
- Practical help in improving campaign results
- Learning where to focus to be a better B2B marketer
- Help with understanding the new Martech landscape
Shane Redding MA Cantab, F IDM, Managing Director, Think Direct
Shane is an independent consultant and runs her own business ‘Think Direct’. She has over 30 years’ international business to business and consumer direct & digital marketing experience and provides strategic advice and training to both end users and marketing suppliers. Currently Shane is working with a number of companies who are implementing Marketing Automation to transform their businesses. In addition to her consultancy business, Shane also holds a number of non executive directorships and board advisory roles, and in 2015 was named Educator of the Year by the IDM.