Covid-19 Safety Measures
We are taking a range of measures to ensure our delegates train safely while attending in person training with the IDM.
- Training and meeting rooms will be well ventilated, and windows opened.
- Cleaners will deep clean building at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitiser stations available throughout the building and everyone is encouraged to sanitise prior to entering the building.
- Social distancing is no longer mandatory, but we would ask everyone to maintain a respectful distance.
- Use of the lift should be confined to those with mobility/disability needs or if heavy objects need to be transported – otherwise please use the stairs.
- Face masks will not be mandatory, but we ask you to respect those who chose to wear one.
- All delegates and visitors are strongly encouraged to be double-vaccinated.
- All delegates and visitors are encouraged to take lunch breaks outside or on the Ground Floor.
- All visitors to DMA House will be required to take a temperature check upon arrival.