For assistance with your bookings and purchases and enrolling as a member, please contact the Member and Customer Services team on +44 (0)20 8614 0277 (Our business hours are Monday – Friday 09:00 - 17:30 GMT/BST).
We are The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing Training Limited. A company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is: 02168165. Our registered office is at: DMA House, 70 Margaret Street, London, W1W 8SS. Registered as part of the DMA (UK) Ltd Vat Group, VAT number: GB 256 0494 01.
1. Completed bookings and purchases are considered to be firm orders, whether you select to pay online or offline. We guarantee your place on any course for which you book.
2. If you are not a logged-in user, then on completion you will be given a user no. and temporary password with which you can review your purchased items and retrieve any purchased online resources. Your user no. and password will give you free access to a number of reserved features on this website.
3. We shall despatch a VAT invoice (marked 'Paid' as applicable) to you by post within 2 working days.
4. If you require urgent service but cannot pay online, please contact us (see below).
5. The IDM reserves the right where necessary to cancel any activity, change venue, amend the date(s), fees or speakers at any time and without prior notice.
Pricing and charges
1. Logged-in IDM members always receive the best price.
2. VAT will be added as applicable. VAT applies to purchases of all downloadable resources.
Means of Payment
To pay an invoice, you will have to log into the IDM website and under MyAccount, you will be directed to Pay An Invoice. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Maestro, Visa Electron, Visa Purchasing.
Qualifications, training courses, conferences and events
1. Offline payment: Due 30 days from invoice date or before the course starts, whichever is sooner; except for member events, where payment is due in full immediately on booking.
2. Substitution: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge providing you notify the IDM of such changes. (NB. Does not apply to the Certificate in Direct and Digital Marketing and Certificate in Digital Marketing) However, where applicable, non-member substitutes will be charged at the non-member rate where replacing a member.
3. Cancellation: Due to the nature of different activities and in the best interests of our members and customers, we have varying cancellation charges:
• Training courses, conferences and qualifications: less than 14 days' notice, 100% charge; 14 days or more, 20%.
• Training course transfer (applies to training courses only): to transfer to a different course date with less than 14 days' notice, 20%; more than 14 days, no charge. Free places are non-transferable.
• Qualification course transfer (applies to qualification only): a 20% transferral fee will apply to transfer to a different course date.
• Events (member): you may cancel in writing up to 2 working days prior to the event without charge. Thereafter, a 50% fee will be charged.
• Events (non-member): you may cancel in writing up to 2 working days prior to the event without charge. Thereafter, the full ticket price will be payable.
• Annual Lecture: you may cancel in writing (email firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 14 days prior to the event without charge. Thereafter full ticket price will be payable.
• Free member events: you may cancel your place up 2 working days prior to the event
• Accreditation payments are non refundable once the programme is in place.
For any activity, failure to attend without notifying the IDM incurs a 100% charge.
Members: training discount offer
1. The discount is available ONLY to those members on payment of their IDM membership renewal subscription.
2. The discount may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. This is a personal discount and it cannot be transferred.
4. The offer applies to new purchases only, the discount cannot be backdated.
5. The member must personally attend/study the course. No substitution will be allowed.
6. The discount replaces the membership rate for the course or full rate if no membership rate applies.
7. Any costs relating to examination fees are excluded from this offer.
8. The training must commence during the period when your renewed subscription is active.
9. The offer will lapse at the end of your renewed subscription.
10. The discount can be applied to any IDM training course with the exception of in-house training programmes.
11. The discount cannot be applied to IDM qualifications.
12. The member must claim the discount on booking by using the appropriate code.
13. Should the membership lapse, the offer will lapse.
14. The IDM reserves the right to withdraw the discount at any time.
15. Eligibility for the discount is at the IDM’s discretion and our decision is final.
Definition of services
1. By 'service', we mean the range of courses made available at any time via our website.
Our guarantee of your satisfaction (returns policy)
The Institute is committed to providing you with the best service and the most useful professional development resources.
In the event that the IDM is prevented from carrying out its obligations as a result of any cause beyond its control, such as but not limited to acts of God, war, acts of terrorism, airline flight cancellations, strikes, lock-outs, flood and failure of third parties to deliver goods or services, the IDM shall be relieved of its obligations and liabilities for as long as fulfilment is prevented.
The IDM does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Your details will be added to the IDM database in order to process your request, and so that you can be kept up to date with relevant details of our education, training, information and membership services.
From time to time the IDM holds joint events with selected partners. If you book to attend one of these events your details will be made available to the event partner. You will be advised of this at the time of booking and will be given the opportunity to opt-out of receiving any communications from the IDM and/or the event partner.
All materials provided are © Copyright of The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing.
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of presentations for the sole purpose of individual use.
Presentations may be printed once only, and may not be further reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way to those other than the initial individual user.
All rights reserved.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Intellectual Property Rights in IDM Courses and Qualifications, Study Materials, Assignments and Exams are owned by and shall remain vested in the IDM.
The Intellectual Property Rights in the Student Output both as a Student and as an IDM Graduate shall be owned by and shall remain vested in the IDM.
Save as expressly stated in these Terms, you shall not acquire any interest in any of the Intellectual Property Rights in IDM Courses and Qualifications, Study Materials, Assignments Exams and Student output.
By agreeing to these Terms, we procure that IDM grants you access to Course Materials for your own personal use and for completing the Course of Study.
You agree that you will not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, copy, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of an IDM Course or use (other than as permitted under these Terms) reproduce, share or deal in the Course of Study or any part thereof in any way.
You are permitted to view, copy, and print materials within the IDM Study Materials subject to your agreement that your use of the information is for informational, personal, and non-commercial purposes only relating to your course of study.
IDM Students and Graduates may not under any circumstances upload any of their work or any IDM study material to social media or sharing websites.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000
If you are purchasing as a consumer rather than a business, you are entitled to cancel your order within 7 days of placing it. If you have purchased a service that begins within 7 days of placing your order, your right to cancel ceases when the service starts.
For further assistance