Course Emails FAQ's
- I haven’t received my login details/my login details aren’t working:
- Please check your Spam/ Junk inboxes for any IDM email correspondence. If you have more than one email address attached to your profile on our database, please ensure that you have checked both/ all email accounts for any email correspondence from The IDM.
- Please ensure that you are logging in to learn.theidm.com and not our website.
- Please ensure that you are manually typing your log-in credentials into the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ boxes. Copying and pasting your log-in credentials from the automated email will not work. Please note that your ‘Username’ is your unique student reference number.
- Please attempt to reset your password here: http://learn.theidm.com/login/forgot_password.php Following this link will allow you to reset your password by entering your
a) ‘Username’ or
b) Email address
- Once you have actioned a ‘password reset’ email, please check your email account(s) for receipt. If you cannot see this email in your main inbox, please check your Spam/ Junk inboxes. This email will provide you with a link to reset your password.
- I can’t see my course details when I login:
- Please ensure that you are on the correct website, learn.theidm.com and not our main website.
- Please ensure that you are looking at the ‘Courses’ tab on the top left hand corner and not the ‘Timeline’ tab.
- Once in the ‘Courses’ tab, you may need to click on the ‘Future’ button if your course has not already started.