Set targets through the customer journey
- Develop strategies to work with sales to agree realistic targets
- Learn techniques to map your key customers' journey
- Set up realistic and measurable KPIs for each stage
- Work out realistic return on investment analysis of your campaigns
Identify your audience
- Find ways to analyse your customers to target your best prospects
- Explore options to use 3rd party data to fill your prospect pool
- Plan how to blueprint your main target companies and key buyers
- Use a foolproof B2B persona template to help you define your buyers
Plan every stage
- Ensure your marketing works in-synch with your sales team
- Create turnkey campaign plans for every element
- Budget for every element and avoid overspends
- Review tools to help manage automated campaigns
Accurately qualify leads
- Learn techniques to assess the quality and potential of a lead
- Review tools to help you measure the level of intent
- Work effectively with sales people to perfect the process
- Create strong value propositions for each audience that get right to their pain points
- Look at response propositions that maximise engagement with key prospects
- Use landing page optimisation to progress opportunities and gather valuable data
Create content that works
- Plan content for each of your key target audiences at each stage of the customer journey
- What content works best for key job functions
- Identify the right partners to help create and promote your content
Select the right media
- Review the current digital media landscape and recent trends
- Develop a media plan that takes full advantage of all digital opportunities
- Adopt social selling techniques within your programme
- Learn ways to gauge how to use each media type in each stage of the customer journey
- Integrate the use of online and offline media to maximise reach and responses
This course is designed for marketers responsible for the planning and implementation of Business-to-Business campaigns and programmes and are looking to improve performance.
Typical attendees have been: Marketing Managers, Marketing Directors, Communications Managers, Marketing Executives
David Hearn F IDM, Creative Technology Director Arcstream AV
David Hearn has been active in marketing for 30 years, his experience includes developing acquisition and development programmes for B2B clients, including Adobe, GEC and Royal Mail.
He headed up an agency creating utilising technology to enhance the customer experience and develop more fruitful relationships.
David is now working in marketing technology, delivering interactive solutions for major brands, including EY, Ford and Gilead.
David has shared his marketing experience and knowledge for the last 20 years, lecturing and tutoring for The IDM. David also lectures at universities and delivers a series of online professional training webinars.
Really enjoyed the course - it was fast paced with a wealth of information but also plenty of opportunity for interaction and the ability to learn from others on the course. The tutor had a wealth of knowledge and I wish it had been 2 days so we could have learnt even more!